About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- The new face of manned guarding January 24, 2020
- Corps Security’s commitment to quality, sustainable management and health & safety is reconfirmed with ISO accreditations January 16, 2020
- 5 minutes with…. Grant Fulton January 14, 2020
- Special Bulletin January 3, 2020
- Breakfast event hosted by Corps Security – Is your security fit for the future? December 23, 2019