Hello and welcome to our first 2017 edition of Corps Relay – the newsletter designed to help you protect your people and property. This month’s bumper edition includes an overview of the Battles for Mosul and how Daesh are losing ground, as well as an extended look at armed guarding within the UK. We also cover the atrocities in Istanbul and Berlin over the festive period, as well as a look at the additional security measures put in place for the London New Year celebrations following those attacks.
About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- Special Alert Update December 2, 2019
- Walsall College renews security partnership with Corps Security November 20, 2019
- Corps Security goes back to its roots with Remembrance Day March Past November 8, 2019
- Corps Security celebrates its roots and gives thanks this Remembrance Sunday November 8, 2019
- 5 minutes with… Matthew Summers October 31, 2019
'The U.K's private security is widely regarded as a leader of innovation and professionalism in security products and services.' Find out how and why here: http://tradeinvest.babinc.org/britam/practical-advice/security/