You might also like
About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- Intelligence Update August 2020 August 6, 2020
- Cycle Security August 6, 2020
- Corps Security Covid-19 Risk Assessment Updated August 4, 2020
- 5 Minutes With… James Morgan July 31, 2020
- Security Officer Or Police Officer: The Role Of Security In Managing Social Distancing July 13, 2020
Do you manage a #business? Got a question about how Covid-19 changes are affecting your #firesafety? Check out our advice: http://orlo.uk/HEEwm and if you can't find the answer there, ask us via our form: http://orlo.uk/4jR65 We'll add the answer to our website.