For most of us, the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 is the hardest thing to handle. Although it may come as a relief to see the easing of lockdown measures, we are noticing increased anxiety about life post-lockdown, and the “new normal” we are all having to adjust to.
About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- Corps Security Raises More Than £2,000 For Armed Forces Charity July 3, 2020
- Corps Security Marks Armed Forces Week With SSAFA Salute June 27, 2020
- Corps Security Publishes Research Assessing The Key Reasons Behind Security Officers’ Susceptibility To Covid-19 June 25, 2020
- Report: Why Is The Death Rate Of Security Officers Comparatively High? June 25, 2020
- Safety Update – Alcohol Based Hand Sanitisers June 25, 2020
Why have #securityofficers been so adversely affected by #Covid19? We commissioned a report from Perpetuity Research which makes for important – if uncomfortable – reading. Download it here https://bit.ly/3fZ09PD