Corps Security’s overall objective during the current COVID-19 situation has been to reduce risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures to achieve a hierarchy of control, which we have aimed to achieve throughout this current situation. We have undertaken comprehensive risk assessments, which we are publishing in line with the latest HM Government recommendations.
About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- Event Recap: Thank Your Security Officer Day 2020 September 24, 2020
- Corps Security Trials Speech To Text And Translation Technology September 24, 2020
- Today Is Thank Your Security Officer Day 2020 September 17, 2020
- Corps Security Celebrates Thank Your Security Officer Day September 14, 2020
- Updated COVID-19 Measures September 11, 2020
We have started a pilot scheme which equips our officers with speech to text and translation tools to help overcome communication issues caused by wearing face masks during the #pandemic, and addresses language barriers.