Corps Security has displayed the Government’s Covid-19 Secure posters in all its offices to demonstrate that the organisation has complied with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
The poster outlines the fine steps that Corps has taken to reduce risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level for its employees. This includes:
- Carrying out a Covid-19 risk assessment and sharing the results with employees
- Developing cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- Taking reasonable steps to help people to work from home
- Taking reasonable steps to help people to keep a 2m distance at work
- Managing the transmission risk where people cannot remain 2m apart
The Government is also recommending that businesses publish their risk assessments on their website, which Corps has done.
“The safety of our people is our number one priority at the moment,” said Mike Bullock, CEO of Corps Security. “We are doing everything we can to keep our people safe at this difficult time.”
For further information on how Corps is working to support our colleagues and customers during this time please take a look at our dedicated Covid-19 page or contact us on email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help.