About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA REPORTS DATED 13/04/18 April 13, 2018
- Terrorism Update 2018 March 7, 2018
- Moped Crime – An Update December 6, 2017
- Manhattan Attack November 1, 2017
- Barcelona Attacks August 18, 2017