About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- Security For Unoccupied Buildings – Staying Safe In Tough Times April 6, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) FAQS v3 April 1, 2020
- Enhanced 1st Aid requirements March 30, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) FAQS v2 March 19, 2020
- COVID 19 and IT security/flexible working March 18, 2020
Thank you to all our #Security officers who will be working during the Easter weekend to keep people and property safe and to support the nation's fight against #COVIDー19 You are all amazing.