About Corps Security
Corps Security was founded in 1859 by Captain Sir Edward Walter, as a way to provide employment for ex-servicemen on return from the Crimean War. With our motto of ‘loyalty, integrity, service’, we have become the UK’s most established and respected specialist security services provider.
Corps Security (UK) Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Corps of Commissionaires Management Limited which has its Registered Office at 85 Cowcross Street, London EC1M 6PF. Registered in England No. 03473589
- Deadly Attack on Mosques in New Zealand – 40 dead and over 50 injured March 15, 2019
- IEDs found at London transport hubs March 6, 2019
- Armistice Day Commemorations November 13, 2018
- Terror in the USA October 29, 2018
- Terrorism Update 2018 March 7, 2018
We are proud to be sponsors of the @CombatStress centenary dinner taking place tomorrow evening. The dinner will raise funds to provide much-needed help to former servicemen and women dealing with mental health problems like anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.