This month’s Corps Relay Intelligence Update includes:
- Tony Eastaugh appointed Biometrics and Surveillance Camera Commissioner
- ULEZ Camera Blown Up in Sidcup
- Home Office Announce Additions to the Class A Drug List
- Winter and Festive Period Vigilance Campaign
- UK workers want their employers to play an active role during terror attacks
- Counter-Terrorism Police to be given more powers to retain biometrics
- Corps Focus: security issue of the month – a German tourist has been killed and two others, including a British man, have been injured following a knife and hammer attack in central Paris, in what has been described by French President Emmanuel Macron as “a terrorist attack”.